Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

I'm not buying it. But there has been a massive attack on the communities of people using ivermectin for restoration of health. Hmmmm. Just trying to terrorize the people. We know our nose at them those silly kniggits. Ha.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Damn spell check, "We blow our nose at them those silly kniggits." HA

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@zhangdaye) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I cannot find this information anywhere. Please cite your source.

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

A couple of years back a couple was found murdered on their estate. Their company manufactured Ivermectin. The circumstances were suspect.

Patriot. Retired nurse. Alternative Health Promoter. Substack Writer.

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication

Actually, if I recall correctly it was a Canadian couple that produced Hydroxychloroquine not Ivermectin.... unless both scenarios?

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This would be a scary thing if HE WASN'T ALREADY 💀 Trust and faith... God has already won..this minion is dust!💥

Oh for crying out loud. Take it to GITMO>