To date, this is the best video I have found that shows that this has been a 60 year plan in the making. They recruited Trump. Thank God he said yes. We have had a 4 year pause by design. Now we are nearing the time where Trump brings it on home. It’s going to blow the minds of anyone who hasn’t believed it… ❤️🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/StacySharko2/status/1721192489422303589?t=78THeIq0SAfwtnhMavKZJQ&s=19

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I’m being block from viewing it. 😡🤬

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Trump was getting an award I think in Detroit, Mi....General Joseph Dunford Jr was 1 of them to ask PDJT to run....They trained PDJT for years & filled PDJT on everything Maybe as far back as G. Washington.....Here we are ....We OWE PDJT & his Family (putting their lives in danger) for saving the World - our lives & the lives of Children & Grandchildren. Like PDJT says he didn't have to do this-he had a nice life-He Loves America & couldn't say no.....Saving the children alone is so much to be thankful for....He is a Peoples President & the DS don't like that. I also heard he was an FBI informant (he told the FBI all he knew about Epstein)

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Mount Trumpmore and Trumpsara... yes!

In response connie wright to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

ya know...im not saying any of this is true or not true....my thought is this..
why advertise this on video on the net?
the "bad" guys are looking for info....so then it stands to reason...they have seen this video...and this guy is talking about the main idea and working process of "q"
why give the "bad" guys ammo??

Video is blocked.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

I just watched it on AU...Are you sure?

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
(2) Show this thread