BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

LooP giving hints too, that's not 3D nuke, it's the 5D-Gamma (Nuclear force energy) solar flares (grid team WW is anchoring) to end all darkness/3D games/systems end. 🔥⚖️☀️

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

The dome that has imprisoned us maybe that's is going to be removed

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/STRINGULARITY

As Expresses through the Universal-Personal and Planetary HOLY GRAIL of the Human Heart and the Collective Heart of Humanity

We ARE The WHIRLED!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

🌟 THE AWAKENING JOURNEY 🌟

THE EVENT - Galactic Energy Cloud / Galactic Flash/Wave, Ascension

This topic is key to innerstanding the BIG Picture for our planet, race, and the ASCENSION of every soul on this planet. The Great Awakening is/was based on the expansion in global consciousness, transparency & the truth movement. Now we crossed the bridge of no return, which is in 'your time' in Awakening & enlightenment.

The Big Picture is about connecting the dots, seeing the relationships between people and organizations, as well as power and bloodlines. Understanding there are no coincidences when it comes to our HIStory and life as we’ve grown to know it.

A series of never before SEEN events are coalescing to create AWAKENING into the maximum planetary consciousness, awareness, for humanity.

ALL now are receiving enormous pulsations of Source light, in preparedness for The EVENT... (🌟 Sky Event 🌟)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY ASCENSION

The Quantum Light of Source is ALREADY Within US

Our Entire Solar System has been Immersed in the Photonic Light Band of the 12,000-24,000 Astrological Great Year since 1993.

We are on the Threshold of becoming Completely PRESENT to the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE of Source as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Can absolutely sense something
happening within!!! 😃✨☄️🔥🙌😉

(2) Show this thread