Ashwagandha is a powerful supplement πŸ’› I have been taking this for years and recommending it to family and friends. Have you taken this before and has it helped you?

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

love Ashwanga. great for Adreanal fatigue and very calming as we get to the end of this movie.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Descendant of the AntiBiden Bloodline! MAGA girl; Patriot through and through. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Yes, and it's fantastic!!!

In response Larissa Erven to her Publication

Great to hear!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

hmm.. πŸ€” I'm eager to research and try! I don't think think I've ever heard
of it either.. 😬

In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication

Awesome! Thats why I love sharing! I shared it on Twitter a few times and it really helped many people by hearing about it and looking into it! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Yes! I have taken it several times and it really works!! Especially for anxiety. It is found in many supplaments & protien powders now. Highly recommend!

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

Awesome I love hearing that!! Thank you for sharing πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

no can't say I have in fact never heard about it until now...

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

Great I hope it helps you! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Candidate Trump retweeted me twice in 2016. I campaigned door to door 2016 and 2020 for our President. I was a GOP guy but now I am AWOKE.

No but I will try it as I try many things.

In response DCC DCC to his Publication

Awesome! If you try it and it helps let me know πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

In response Miko BAC to her Publication

Great to hear! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread