True friends are hard to come by and many thru this journey, like I had to go thru, had to lose some on the way bc they all just thought I went crazy w/ all of the things I've uncovered/shared. Many of who I thought had my back were the ones that unfollowed me on my SM. It goes to show that even those u thought were your true friends thru thick & thin are never really your friends. So the only one I can say are mine in this journey are the ones who's stood by me thru out my battles in the frontline...even though we havent had a 1-1 physical engagement, but I know they are my spiritual family/brothers-sisters thru the ups/downs in this liberation. When I know I'm going for a long battle ahead, I ask for support from all of grd crew & I know they are, bc I go in & I dont feel as much pain dealing w/ dark entities territory I'm clearing, except for few big ones I've shared.
https://x.com/IV_Musketeer/status/1720985687044903324?s=20

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

Here for news. Biblical archaeology Ancient cosmology Timeline deception In the world, not of it Spiritual battles are God's

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Yes.
That's the unbearable loss...

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Stacie King to her Publication

But we all got each other, energetically, anons WW. WE ARE NOT ALONE in this journey. 💞

(1) Show this thread