Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yes you are. πŸ‘€ President Trump and Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#thestormisuponus#MAGA#trusttheplan#SaveTheChildren#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump#Biblical

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

This little boy is about 9, maybe the same age as my youngest son it looks like. This picture really hurt but having him sitting there in the before photo really stabs this deep. 800,00 a year in the US alone and about 8 million worldwide disappear. annually...comes out to over 21k a day! Man...we need to get together and stop fighting and save these babies...they eviscerated this poor child.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

*8000,000 a year*

(2) Show this thread

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

evils end is here πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ’―

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

bout time....God is stiring the fire of revival, mark thIs dirtclods words, we are in THE GREAT AWAKENING!

(1) Show this thread