Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
ADHERE TO FREEDOM

These packets were hung on our mailboxes/doors this afternoon in our neighborhood.
Nice & innocent looking with a water lily charm…
BOOM!
Tucked inside is the real message!
Clever!
Amazing!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Genius!

What state are you in, I'm wondering...?

I’m in Canada - Southern Ontario.
This latest packet drop was amazing for our neighborhood as far as I’m concerned.
(One neighbor was the ass-wipe banging pots & pans every night in support of nurses during Covid.)
Occasionally/Randomly, we’ll get printed copies of papers from https://druthers.net/articles/.
Again, Amazing!

Only people mentioned by @ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Wow!
That IS amazing!

I'm practically Canadian (Minnesotan, lol), and BOTH our Govts were beyond Covid corrupt!

Blessings, Patriot!
😎✌