Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Truth is like a lion ... it will defend itself! #BLGM #GODWINS #PEACE Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

#SaveOurChildren
This is why His Return is Now!
#BLGM#TheComforter#Rev312
Jesus died on the Cross to release the Soul of The Father, within the blood, to be Return to this time Now for#JUDGEMENT
#reincarnation#BrianLeonardGolightlyMarshall
#ItsNotAnElection

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

🙏 yes.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

I just heard that there is a second Hillary Clinton snuff film that's been found, 100 times worse than Frazzle Drip! That's impossible to imagine!!
Please, for the love of God, wake up people!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication

These people are sick.....60% of the horrors will not be revealed to the public.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication

She does, it is in Killery's bathroom. It is of a 15 year old girl. It starts in the bedroom and ends in the bathtub. She takes off her face too.

(2) Show this thread