I know many of you might want to read this

BUT I had told a few ppl that Biden would be inaugurated & that happened

NOW I'm thinking

What if Trump IS Convicted via this sham impeachment?

Congress would have unConstitutionaly impeached a citizen

They bypassed the Constitution for their political gains.

If so:
Opticly > Wouldn't the Military have more of a reason to take over?
Congress Fails to uphold Constitution
Abuse of the Constitution
Voter Fraud

The White Hats are in control
How far will they push this movie?

Though

Only people mentioned by @IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

but no SCOTUS to verify that it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

but...
maybe.

First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

It isnt that complicated. Either we wait and wake people up while waiting OR we start taking the country back ourselves. You just have to determine for yourself where your red line is and act in accordance with your beliefs.

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

Until they get them all, and our feelings about it dont matter, and should not matter... its not easy to do what they are doing, for ALL of us! This is not a game...

we're passed waiting for traitors to criminalize themselves..

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Stop it right now please. we can't take any more of this. the military is already in charge due to our POTUS signing Insurrection Act abt Jan 10-11. i am hoping that he will have awesome proofs for the country who is watching this impeachment, especially the evil left that enjoy seeing our president suffering. Hopefully they haver footage taken by horned guy who was a white hat that infiltrated Antifa and has lots of proofs including pictures with pelosi's son in law.

I hear what you are saying Laura and maybe that will happen but stealing and certifying a fraudulant election is traitorous enough one would think to have the military get involved due to a coup and a theft of Americas voting process with foreign entity's involved.

Who would have authority over the military NG to make a determination or decision? One person or more? Could they not be compromised disabled in anyway?

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Q💧16

"he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)"

i also think this post could be referencing
THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY🧐🧐🧐

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

He will be impeached I believe. The end wont be for every one. I hate thinking that would ever happen but you're rigjt. brings out the rest of the traitors

I'm really hoping this doesn't drag out much longer.

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

Lol I typed out this same senerio in a post last night but then deleted it as soon as I posted it. This seems to be logical though. The Military will have to step in. 1. Trump not President of the 10 miles of fencecd in area. 2 They attempting to impeach a citizen of United States not of The United States Coorporation LLC or what ever it was. Trump did away with that in July 2020 I understand? Please correct me if I am wrong. I hardly make sense I know. lol. But I feel the Military has every right to uphold the consitituon and I think Trump may well indeed be found guilty. Military only way.

I have wondered this exact same thing!

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

People get upset when we go down a path that's not what they want.
But, in a movie - they push it as far as they can.
And in doing so they expose themselves more...
Glad I'm not alone! :)

(1) Show this thread