RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK GEORGE FLOYD WAS ANOTHER HOAX???? I totally think it was a hoax. I thought it was as soon as I saw the whole video. Looked to staged and fake. Topping it off with bad actors. They did it to seperate us all again!They did it to incite violence! They did it to fight President Trump! These people are SICK!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @TrumpSara1 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! SaveTheChildren TRUMP2021- Digital Soldier- PRAY FOR TRUMP - The Storm is upon us... - Child of God - Fight Like Flynn!

In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication

Of course it was a hoax, it's what they do.........

i believe it to be a hoax! And I also would say one that realy divided this country to the root. I believe this incident did alot of damage.

absolutely

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

🤚

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

he'll turn up alive sooner or later...

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I definitely think it was a hoax. George is a freemason. Derek Chauvin is a crisis actor who has also been at the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook as well. Search DuckDuckgo and you will see pictures. Also, the first plane supposedly hit the Twin Towers at 8:46 am. Derek supposedly had his knee on George's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. There are no coincidences.

💥YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, MIGHT AS WELL BE A BADASS💥Shoe Obsessed, Coffee Addict, Gun Slinger, Gym Rat 🇺🇲 Wifey, Mom And Patriot 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA

It wasn't. I personally know some of his family members. Trust me it was real

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

In response Daniella Marie to her Publication

Still think it was ! Not buying it! Doesn't matter if you know family members or not. People have been bought off for all kinds of reasons. I saw the entire video. Its a HOAX. If its not they can sue me. FAKE FAKE NEWS!

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🙋‍♀️ If a moon landing can be faked well, I'll leave it at that.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Ask His Cousin. He Things He Is George Half The Time