💖You might not be an Anon, or a content creator, but you are a Digital Soldier. Patriots that follow & share content (truth) are the foot soldiers. You're the ones that run the ammo.

Anons would be nothing without you. You're a very important part of the Information Army. Without you we wouldn't be as powerful as we are, & by we, I mean ALL OF US. Together we are strong.

I see people say they wish they could do more. I just want you to understand that every moving part matters. A clock can't tell time without the gears.

You cause the ripple effect in the ocean of information. Even if you only get 4 re-posts it helps. Look at your views & the views of the re-posts. Now multiply that by millions. It's not about how big your following is, it's about all of us working together.💖

A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.///💞
>>> >>> >>>
WWG1WGA!
Q

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Thank you for this! Very inspiring!
Blessings to you!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

We dd something

And that something became something

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Thanks, I needed this today!
👊 🇺🇸 😇 🐸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Me too :(
Feeling so depleted.

(1) Show this thread