Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Shapes are not related to reflectivity. Materials are. This is a red herring.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤔

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Flat Earth is a CIA psyop.
Period.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

And the globe theory isn't?......you were given the tools necessary to interpret a physical (3d) world...and so, physics are what they are here - water cannot wrap around the surface of a globe, spinning a 1,000 mph while suspended in a perfect vacuum (a vacuum held at bay by a thin layer of air (atmosphere?)). No such thing as gravity, either - again, answers in physics...density and buoyancy explain away gravity. I don't care what some something (Q) told ya...it is BOTH flat and not... :) It has valleys and mountains - ups and downs...under and over...and beyond...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Clif High has a great video interview of this on rumble. It’s very interesting.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

I listened! Love Clif High!

(1) Show this thread

the sun is so much larger than the moon do the experiment with a larger beam of light

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread