🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Of course Q is a PSYOP, meant to awaken the Patriots who really, really care. There is no replacing the experience of having been there in real time. I rarely post proofs because we have proofs coming out of our ears. The only war that is real is within. I hope that you have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

STEW PETERSON said Q was a FED psyop….WELL he is a little right., because WHITE HATS INFILTRATED INTO THE FBI AND CIA. DOJ. NSA, all parts of Q operations to bring down the DEEP STATE CIA. FBI REGIMEN

Q brought you EPSTEIN AND AWAKENED THE WORLD TO WORLD PEDOPHILIA HUMAN TRAFFICKING CONNECTED TO OBAMA CLINTONS (CIA, FBI) ..Q BROUGHT YOU THE GREAT AWAKENING …#wwg1wga

Q WILL END .. WHEN TRUMP OR KASH PATEL GIVES THE SIGNAL... Then comes U.S. military tribunals after The Storm where Q Will be acknowledged as a Military operations that included White HATS in U.S. military commands and INTEL agencies. > Infiltration

The story of Q dates back to Abraham Lincoln. Into JFK .

SPECIAL FORCES… INTO TRUMP.

All you need to know is THE GREAT AWAKENING WAS BORN OF Q

After the Storm and military 11.3 ops and COLLAPSE of Fake ALIEN agenda… Comes TRIBUNALS

In that time Q is resurrected and named."

-- Q) The Storm Rider / Official Page Telegram 6-15-2023

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Q++

The Lost God-Spell of Q

As far back as I can remember, I've felt drawn to the teachings of Jesus - the source. :)

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it