Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Ice Kates

My husband just came in the kitchen while I'm fixing dinner and said to me.....
Drum Roll 🥁

"Tomorrow morning I am taking Ivermectin"

Is that a collective vibe and God made sure the message
was received ?

Hopefully this week I can get things more in routine and back to health focus.

#ThankYouGod
#ThankYouAngelAnons
#PrayerNumberOneCollectiveVibe

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless Dave!

Here is an inspirational testimony Her daily treatment: drank soursop tea, ate 3 apricot kernels/seeds, took 1 tsp black seed oil, and ate high alkaline foods, cut out sugar and processed foods.you

This video might not play. instead search her account
lynetteh59 on Tik Tok and it's the 3rd pinned video on her page.

https://www.tiktok.com/@lynetteh59/video/7235906998192360750.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you and I really want to look into apricot seeds. He was eating dried apricots until money got tight. Fortunately I had bough several Ivermectin to have on hand. I need to get more lemons too.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙌🙏🙏🙏

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Wonderful news ! 👏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He will be glad he did and maybe some fenben for synergy. 🙏😇

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Yes I am on that also. He will be so glad to feel better and maybe heal other ailments along the way.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

When God speaks people listen