Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Casey Turnup

The 13th Amendment: On December 6, 1865, the present 13th amendment was added to the U.S. Constitution. That amendment deals with slavery. But it should have been the 14th amendment. Instead, history was re-written, and the original 13th amendment was removed from the public record. The original 13th amendment put teeth in a provision already in the constitution–the prohibition against American citizens holding titles and honors.
The Constitution prohibits it, but the thirteenth amendment designated a penalty. Loss of citizenship. This amendment was stricken from the record by lawyers in America.

Did you know that when American lawyers become members of the BAR Association they are being recognized by the British Accredited Registry? That’s what “BAR” stands for. So, they join a foreign organization and are awarded the title “Esquire.” This is illegal under the constitution, and if the original 13th amendment were in effect, all members of the BAR would lose their citizenship.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

👉When are they going to tell the attorney's? 👈
👀My grandson is an attorney in New York City👀

Would bet they are WATCHING...to know how they lean.
I don't think a warning..
In my opinion it would go down AFTER EBS and the days of darkness...
10 days of darkness.
No phones except 9-1-1, No Internet and TV only plays content planned to exposure the evil playing 8 hour, replaying 3 times a day. That is as best I understand how it may go down...but always do your own research.

I have asked my attorney questions over the years....he seems clueless.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I haven't turned on my 75" tv in 8 years...hopefully it will be shown on something else....thanks for the response......lawyers, doctors all fit in the same basket...clueless

In response connie wright to her Publication

I have!

Dad was a Naval Officer and quit FBI when he saw things that were wrong.
Siblings and I were not allowed TV except weekends and evenings...and when TV acted up...Dad said it's good for us to find better things to do....
Knew subliminal messages were going on...

I take what is good and leave the rest.
Recall watching Jacques Cousteau in 80s under water on a tiny black and white TV.
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=calipso+Jacha+Cuesto&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:12cb0431,vid:bKL1HTM0ij0,st:0

(1) Show this thread