β€οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ™πŸΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA πŸ€ βš”οΈπŸ––

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

πŸ€ πŸ––I felt them Human Vibes from way out back bush here beyond the Never Never past the Pinnacles Where the Black Swan roams the river. South of the Wave Rock and Marble Bar,,that is how far.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! πŸ•―οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication

🀣❀️🐿️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Back at you :)

tooo freaking cute!!!

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS. im stealing it. this summer i got a squirrel to sit on my lap eating peanuts this meme is such a perfect inside joke. so worth the follow.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thank YOU this made me LOL... I so needed it right now.. Just cut off a "friend" who I actually didn't ever like...

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Heh heh kek

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Right back atchya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

Goooo Sammy Goooooo Sammy!

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! πŸ•―οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
(1) Show this thread