Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I heard it said that this was a propaganda piece made against him. Truthfully I believe it a foreshadow of things they know will truly come to pass. Ever word is indicitive of Pain Is Coming.

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

i would NOT want to be on the wrong side of his wrath!#wwg1wga

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

I seen this yesterday, no ideal if legit

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

I seen this yesterday, no ideal if legit

That makes my heart race with excitement

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

O BOY !!!!

I don't think this is legit. Sounds similar to a speech from a prayer breakfast awhile back.

Awesome

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

IF in fact he did this yesterday or it was released yesterday, why can't most of us find it? I had to come to this site to know this was even out there?

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Is this legit? I'd be TERRIFIED right now if I realized I was one of the people he was talking about. Music is ominous af 😳

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

When did Trump actually make these remarks?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I think someone is a good video maker. Never the less if I was a 'bad' guy I'd be soiling my knickers.

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

Was this the "Storm is Upon Us" message? If not, it sure felt like it!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

πŸ‘Š.Perfect.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

How about that ominous music track playing in the background? πŸ˜¬πŸ€¨πŸ˜„

If this is for real it's effing cool. πŸ‘Š

When/where was this? Withour a source this is suspect.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

SOURCE? LINK?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

That is one of my absolute favorite film quotes EVER. My son's name is Maximus. :)

(1) Show this thread