💙 This is John's birthday month. His third birthday fell on the date his father was buried. It must have been hard for him at times to celebrate his own birthday when it was so close to the anniversary of his father's assassination. So, we're going to celebrate him more this month starting now.

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

God bless #KennedyVision ❤️

Murdered dad, murdered grandad. I can relate. GOD bless him in JESUS name.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#jfk knew through Project Looking Glass of this planned assassination & he had a clone take his place. Talks about#Trump &#jfkjr coming to save America. Years later JFK stealthily did his DNA & it landed next to our family.#Diana is of the same family. https://youtu.be/XzyM5oU52Eo

JFK Was Alive and the Kennedy(s) are Our Long-Lost Cousins by: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

14 Elul, 5783August 31, 2023Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.JFK [John F. Kennedy] knew through Project Looking Glass of his planned assassi...

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Thank you for sharing, friend. Have heard of this before. But I am not a believer of that theory. I believe JFK, not a clone, was assassinated.

(1) Show this thread

My father died on my birthday in 1990, and I haven't celebrated one since.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

I'm so very sorry... 🙏

(1) Show this thread