Just when you've seen it all, oh my...😩
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5Dn147JSHtW1/ πŸ‘ΉπŸ’€πŸ‘Ί

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

EVIL AS HELL ...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

One giant leap closer to The unforgivable sin, Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit

One of the sins mentioned in Scripture that can strike fear into the hearts of people is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus talked about this, the words he used were indeed frightening:

β€œAnd so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32).

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

I thought I had seen just about everything....

God is True Christain!, Go USA, MAGA. Married, retired! Like Guns, hunting and fishing. #MAGA #Truth #America