Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Well today the FBI raided Eric Adam's campaign manager's home and took lots of evidence. Is it a local story or is this part of a larger take down? He was on his way to have big meetings in DC about the invasion of illegals in NYC but he turned back when this news broke. Interesting timing -- and what really matters If he was clean, he'd not have to rush back. He'd tell the campaign manager she'd better lawyer up and he'd go on to take care of the big crisis that NYC is facing. He looks guilty as hell.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

im surprised she said this...
didnt she turn on trump??

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

It can't happen soon enough.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

My God I hope this is true not just more hopium. Could the scandal of politicians receiving vast sums from Ukraine be what brings them down? The stink of corruption is all over these criminal.