Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

You ok over there, hun?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

KEEPING TIME WITH THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

I just had a Direct EXPERIENCE of the 963-369, Tetra-Grammaton/Tetra-Hedronal Golden Mean Spiral and Lived to Tell the Tale.

The Great Awakening is Upon Us.

CHRIST-IN-ALL-THINGS AND ALL-THINGS-IN-CHRIST!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank Q! Love and prayers for the Q Team :)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gpgITBYqsD2a/

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Ange Love to her Publication

My first video watch ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HAPPY SIXTH (6) BIRTHDAY, Q

The Power of 3, 6 & 9 and the Sacred Geometry of Christ Consciousness

11-22-1963 to 11-22-2023

The 60th Anniversary of JFK's Alleged Assassination

11+22 = 33/6

1963 = 19/10/1

963 Hz Solfeggio Frequency = Christ Consciousness

18/9

See my Response to Kris Williams and Auntie M 369 on my Timeline. Read Kris Williams Post First, then Read Auntie 369 in the Context of Her Post; THEN Read my Response that Incorporates both Posts into a Single Thought and Illustrates what is I Posted Above

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love You 💖 Happy birthday Q 🎁✨ Thank You ✨

1st post lines up to the day this year only. Next time will be in another 6 years 2028.. I’m thinking the clock has started. Israel last, just before the date and day lined up with q 1st post.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

It's my
Birthday today as well! ❤️
Love sharing this day with Q!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Happy Birthday🤗

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Happy Birthday Patriot. You were born for such a time as this.

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Q!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

First 1st Q post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q!
The only promise Trump made that Nana is still waiting to see, but I feel sure it WILL happen when the time is right!
Let's manifest it plays out this Monday.

Q post 1
Oct 28, 2017 4:44:28 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL

Debate Moment and Trump's Response

Back to the Future

Future Proves Past

Trump Just Suggested Clinton 'Would Be in Jail' if He Were President - YouTube

Like this video? Subscribe to Bloomberg Politics on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BloombergPolitics?sub_confirmation=1 And subscribe to Bloomberg on Y...

(2) Show this thread