Anyone know what's up with this?
Suddenly, "Melania Trump," two different "Tucker Carlsons" and two different Donald Trumps are following me.
Also at least one wacko, which I determined by viewing the profile.
All became Anons October 2023
Hacked?
Happening to anyone else?
What to do?
Should I block Melania, Donald and Tucker?
Since they think they're frens,
I'm calling them by their first names.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Every Time to her Publication

Well only Tucker started following me I am going to block because I know it is not him

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

well, watch because something's going on.
I just got another follower, makes it 7 or 8 new "frens"
UGH!
None seem authentic.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Your name is currently on the randomly generated list of suggestions of 'who to follow' on the right side of the screen.
This is likely why you see a surge of followers.

In response anna justice to her Publication

Oh, the fact that my name is on the suggested list is a surprise.
What is your daughter's address here on Anon.
I think I can unblock her if I know her address.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

that would be so nice, she is wary of this site now, lol.
Sara Truth@lethopeignite

I tried searching for Sara Truth@LetHopeIgnite and Anonup didn't allow me to find her. I'm just one small, actually very small Anon. She shouldn't give up! Anonup is a great platform.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

I hear ya.lol I don't know how to search for people either, it doesn't work when I try it with ANYone..?
Your name shows on my list of followers tho, and I just re posted her first post. So, it likely comes up in your timeline feed if you still wanted to find it.
thx, have a good one. : )

LOL I never thought to look at my timeline! I sent another reply with a photo for you to send to your daughter. I hope you see it.

(1) Show this thread