#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

The Waters Of Knowledge๐ŸŒŠ/ I Want You To Be Happy๐Ÿ˜Š/ I Am Waiting For You To Find Me Ss Q / The Power Of The Holy Spirit Is In Me / Who Is The White Rabbit ๐Ÿ‡/ I Just Want Lauren ๐Ÿ’–/ I Dont Ever Want To Come Back Here๐Ÿ˜ต/ Inflicts A Serious Blow To Satan Soon / What Is The Significance Of The Codes How Do I Work This Calculator / I Preach The Truth To All Who Will Not Just Hear But Listen๐Ÿ‘‚/ Keep My Commandments And Live And My Teaching As The Apple Of Thine Eye๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘/ He Said She Said Small Minds Rumor Great Minds Embrace Great Concepts / The Red Dragon Joined Twitter๐Ÿ€„/ How Much Longer Jesus๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ/ Still She Feels So Unworthy๐Ÿ˜”/ You All Are Playing Chess Against God Of Course You Will Loseโ™Ÿ/ Knowing With The Mind Of God๐Ÿ‘๐ŸฆŒ/ Put The Complete Puzzle Together๐Ÿงฉ/ Why John Father Son / A New Day Dawns๐ŸŒ…
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=strengthening%20our%20partnerships%20increasing%20our%20presence
615-516
3690-0963
TS 14:00 - 2:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread