Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Never seen the Bible described this way, interesting and logical visual.

I do not belong to any man run religion, but can appreciate this presentation.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Carole…..😊🙏🕊❤️

The omnipotent, omnipresent being, does not need the things men create to direct each other - it just needs our attention.

The very thing our lives have been directed away from.

It’s true that God requests our attention because there is good and there is evil in this world. God gave us plenty of warnings about repentance. He even gave us an instruction book inspired by the Holy Spirit. The poor souls that decide not to believe, repent and turn good through Jesus, will experience the awful consequence of an eternal life in hell. Full stop. God is loving but He is also fair and just. 🕊

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

It is the connection - the communication link with the source power - that has been broken, by our adoption of the modern lifestyle.

I think it began in ernest with the Industrial Revolution, people forced into cities, working in factories, cut off from nature and Source... they were the start of mass produced religion, rather than the direct communication with Source.

It just got worse, with radio, tv, then the internet - and finally, with access wherever we are, and whatever we are doing... the last step will be the direct neural link to the internet... once people adopt that, they will never recover the communication with Source.

As we break away from the distractions, we will recover our communication with the omnipresent/omni power, I believe.