10-25-23 🦅🇺🇸🪖 President & CiC Trump
from NYC court house

“Thank you very much.
I just want to congratulate Mike Johnson.
He will be a great Speaker of the House
& WE WERE VERY HAPPY TO HELP.
I’ve known him for a long time.
He’s a tremendous leader & a tremendous man.
He comes from a wonderful place—Louisiana [Oil & Natural gas 😉]
He’s gonna make us all proud.
At this time yesterday, nobody was thinking of Mike
& THEN WE PUT OUT THE WORD
& now he’s the Speaker of the House.
I wanted to thank all of the supporters I have,
I want to thank all of the supporters Mike has.
Again, he’ll be a great Speaker.
I think you’re gonna be very proud of him.
Thank you, everybody” ❤️

👇
#TrumpsHouse

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

🌟 Mike Johnson 🌟

The 51-year-old three-term Louisiana Republican is the speaker of the house. Johnson is a Freedom Caucus member with a strong 91 American Conservative Union rating, and he’s also a past president of the highly influential Republican Study Committee, the largest committee in the GOP conference.
👇
https://rumble.com/v3rnm37-227849875.html

🔜 First item of business, holding Rashida Tlaib accountable for leading a Hamas-surrection into the House?

When a Jew-hating “Palestinian” congresswoman tells you who she is, believe her. Detroit Democrat Rashida Tlaib is still denying the truth of the wayward Islamic Jihad rocket that landed in the parking lot outside the Al-Ahli Arab hospital in Gaza. 🔺Perhaps someone needs to tell her that the UN is hardly an unbiased observer of Middle East affairs and that the Gaza Ministry of Health is run by Hamas and is therefore one of the terrorist organization’s most powerful propaganda tools.