Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

OMG!!! 😳🤢😫💔 AFTER 9/11, WHAT WOULDN'T AN EVIL, TYRANNICAL, DEMON-CRATIC GOVERNMENT DO TO GET ITS WAY?!

BARACK HUSSEIN IS SAID TO BE RUNNING THE SHOW WITH SUSAN RICE RIGHT NOW... LORD HELP US! THIS WAR CAN'T BE WON SOON ENOUGH!
🙏🇺🇸🙏 #GodWins #NCSWIC

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Very Interesting, another call for GUN CONTROL and Disarming of America

Why would Trumps military who we call the good guys mow down innocent people

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

I have never seen this. Thank you.

#WWG1WGA #Christian #Patriot Defender of 2nd and Truth. Question everything, trust only God!

The government & cabal have no problem killing people to further an agenda. We ste chattle to them.

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Seeing this video makes me angry, sick to my stomach and sad. I know ALL of these "tragedities" have been planned against us and am definitely awake now. But can anyone tell me how you stop being angry. Since I learned the truth I'm pissed off most of the time, yet still trying to raise my vibes - the struggle is real!

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication

It passes as you work to make things better. Just put your energy into exposing the truth! Good Luck Fren.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

They're ALL inside jobs! Klebold and Harris opened the door for school shootings at Columbine and the government ran with it.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

and the top 2 floors were owned by Billy Gates and AlaWeed Bin Talal. Who just happened to also pay for Barry Soetoro's schooling

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Food for thought !!! A while back I was watching one of the Rogue News shows with Juan O Savin. In this segment "V" from Rogue News was discussing the Las Vegas shooting. Juan talked about the incident briefly but what stopped me in my tracks was that he said "ALLEGED" victims. I said WHAT??? Replayed it back and that is exactly what he said. He did not elaborate but said we have to wait & see. Now, one thing stands out is that I only remember a very long funeral procession for a police officer in Vegas. No other funerals or memorials for other victims. This was pre Covid-19. 🤔 🤨🧐

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I also believe he said it was an inside job.

(1) Show this thread

I heard the gunfire from my apartment...NEVER FORGET! 😢

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

www.blackvault.com
conspiracy section
PROOF!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

link is unknown😭 they probly removed it

(1) Show this thread

There was something going round at the toner that showed ads for an expensive human helicopter safari, where rich people could pay to go up and shoot people.

Might have been a hoax but would be good if someone has time to look that up and post it...