Update on Robert....no internal injuries. Thank you Lord💖 that was the scary part. Hubs best friend died falling out of a tree a few years back. Robert is still in surgery but he will be okay, eventually. But thank you Lord!!! And thank you all for the prayers.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My husband fell off a lift in July cutting limbs at his deer camp....falling 10 feet. He had a pilon fracture in his right tibia & has had to have 2 surgeries since. He's been at home this whole time & is getting better daily. We will pray for Robert's healing, for the doctor's care, and for thankfulness that it wasn't worse than it could have been. Bless y'all.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

God be with him and you and may the mending happen fast love you benna 🙏🏼🕊🙌🏼💖

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Love you too. Thank you. Id rather have him in recovery than gone. These children need him in their lives😊

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏