Trump's message about God:
https://twitter.com/TONYxTWO/status/1716644817973727267
"You do what God called you to do. You show up. You put one foot in front of the other. You have no idea what God has calling for you. You have no idea where you are going and in some cases you don't know why, but He needs you. He needs me. He needs all of us.

It is God that is the answer and it is the same turning to God - the ultimate answer to evil. America is a nation strengthened and sustained by God and the prayers of all His children.

Your faith is a force that our enemies can never ever extinguish. Your love of God, family and country is more powerful than any adversary's hatred, malice or scorn."

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

God saved me for a time like this, as I shouldn't be alive. Turns out all those trials and tribulations were to prepare me for what's coming.. 😇💖✨️🙏✨️💖

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

AMEN TO THAT

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

.!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Amen.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

A powerful message.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Tears! 💕