As Coca Cola and other corporations may try to erase the fact that they supported BLM and Antifa, here is an original list of the 269 that donated to them.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Every Time to her Publication

Habitat for Humanity 😳
Proof This is a scam.
You can't be for humanity
while paying against humanity behind your back.
Choose a lane.
You Chose!
Game Over Bastards. All of them.
Hurry Please come back CIC Trump 🙏🙏

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Jimmy Carter spearheaded Habitat - I think he has said brutal things about Trump so it may be interesting to see who is the owner or creator of these companies!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Did Coke blackmail them, Wow
This list has just about every business I know about.
Let's wave good bye to those who permit crimes against humanity.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

That's not what I was implying.
Coke was in the news today because, supposedly they are trying to delete their donation history.
Anyway, blackmail who?
The entire 268 companies left - not counting Coke?
There's an entity wa bigger than any one company here.
It's scary, actually.
Especially when considering how they want us to eat bugs and human fetal cells, girls for boy and boy for girl children, human meat, get poison shots, unknowingly participate in Satanic rituals and only God knows what else.

(1) Show this thread

I would wager that most of these supported BLM the cause (good) and donated to BLM the scam NGO (bad) out of ignorance or negligence more than malice.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

I'm not as trusting or kind hearted as you are, especially when I consider food and beverage companies and of course, the pharmaceuticals.
Actually it might work to separate the good from the bad if we look at these company's behaviors in the past and not only look at their donations to BLM/Antifa.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Leader of BLM just supported Trump and J6 prisoners.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

No real surprise, for they will do so in (vain?) attempts to save their skins! Let's see what they do with their mansions and millions!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This list shows these companies were the sheep following destructive policies who now want to disavow them. Retribution is unavoidable.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

It was a shock when we were first made aware of their complicity in trying to destroy this country, perhaps even the world as we know it,.
Now, as Obama's pastor screamed to the rooftops,
"The roosters have come home to roost!"
And some are groveling, trying to save their skins and their money.

(1) Show this thread