Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
anna justice

hi.
I suggested to my daughter that she make an anonup account. She is 24 and being awake, especially in her generation, can be very isolating. I was hopeful she might find some support and encouragement here, like I do.
TODAY she decided to make an account. When she did..a randomly generated list of suggested accounts to follow came up. She chose a few that looked good.
Within a few minutes she saw that TWO of them had BLOCKED her. She was so shocked and asked me why. I had no idea.
I hope she will be welcome here.
?
Her name is:
Sara Truth

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anna justice, click on at the bottom under it