1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Interesting checkered front porch, not black and white, but blue and black... hmmm..

Fireplace is black and white checkered!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyrIkzncQQ

Mysterious ABANDONED Colorful Mansion with a SECRET Door | Family Disappeared - YouTube

Today we are taking a look at an abandoned mansion in the south where the locals say the family disappeared and never returned.I am an Urban Explorer from Ok...

Pavilion Park at Broadway on the Beach, SC in the Myrtle Beach area I think. Things that caught my eye: a baby diaper found in same drawer, shower curtain in the bathtub, the number of beds in the upstairs rooms along with the potential hideaway places, and the tarp in the room that looked like it was off the kitchen and had the checkerboard table, and boxsprings look in good shape but top mattresses missing (think stains). The Direct TV is not that weird as some rural areas still use that. What is a bit weird is some paint and furniture look really clean and other areas are falling apart. It is possible people were using the place after the original group abandoned it (think shower curtain in the bathtub) but without more info it is hard to say. I truly hope this channel is not some advertisement for places you can use to do shhhhhh things. A lot of people into that seem to have multiple properties.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I do not know more about this house, other than what Big B mentions. But there are several groups that I follow for urban explors of abandoned houses and castles, even hospitals and industry.

The checkerboard pattern though gave me a warning though with the steps, but they did blue with black, then I saw the fireplace, which is what most older castles use to delineate family lineage too! Just interesting!!!

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I like the details in the houses and the interesting features as well. The M in the tile is another interesting detail. Sometimes it is hard for me not to hone right in on other things that may indicate potential trouble, but that is because it seems well past the time more exposure would be appropriate. I listen to Kerry C and although I may not agree with all of her interpretations, I do agree with her about the longer we delay exposing the crimes against humanity, the longer people and their children and their pets are at risk. Reading Marilyn Manson's book tonight and early on he mentions the bestiality pictures he found as a kid and this book is 1998... and here we still are having to converse on backchannels on these topics.

(1) Show this thread