#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Christian Wife Swapping / Fallen Star Wormwood / Thank You Thank You Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š/ What Do You Mean Dad Not My Dad / Comeback Is Always Stronger Than Setback๐ŸŒˆ/ Eternity Be With God Jc / Dont Walk Away / Rising Straight To The Top Your The Cream Of The Crop / Four Women Of Revelation / It Doesnt Matter Because The Holy Spirit Is Coming Soon๐Ÿ’ฅ/ I Should Have Known Better๐Ÿง / A Storm Is Coming You Must Hurry โš ๏ธ/ Covenant With Many๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Yeshua Is At The Door Are You Ready๐Ÿšช/ Energy Frequency Vibrations โœจ/ Saves Lives On A Daily Basis๐Ÿค/ Id Worry About Myselfโš ๏ธ/ Buckle Up Buttercups ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€/ Decode Prepare Yourself / Mentally Incompetent๐Ÿ“š/ Young And Ready To Rock๐ŸŽธ/ Prepare For The Stormโ›ˆ/ One Soul In Two Bodies๐Ÿ”ฅโค๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Time To Pay The Piper You Jerk / You Are Loved Beyond Measure ๐Ÿ’ž/ Extraordinary Focus ๐Ÿ‘/ Nobody Beats The Wizard ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=walking%20tall%20navypride
236-632
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

"The Wicked Witch Of The Earth"

Bout time someone else besides me gets arrested.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1715959990211477658?s=19

"The Wicked Witch Of The Earth"

Here's your witch.

The Witch Hunt is FINISHED!!!

๐Ÿนโ›ˆ

https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/1714803490088698240?s=19

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i fucking want to understand

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

not a question but i feel im missing this huge part of the equation

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

It will all come to light soon enough. That I have faith in. ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

thank you again for taking the time. again.

I'm here to teach! It's what God has assigned me to do for him so that's what I'm doing. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™โค

(1) Show this thread

many. but they go so far back. because i really dont understand shane. except that he is the bloodline of christ? maybe because i was not there when everyone found him , or when he found everyone. all the swift talk lately? levay? is she really the wicked witch of the world? what meaning is witch hunt? trump also mentions witch hunt, are they the same? and the military is in comms with shane? my thoughts are all over the place but many lead to shane

Yes she's admitted she's the problem. On the top of her profile. She's been putting covert comms out for years, in her social media posts and in her lyrics. She's also protected me this whole time. Nothing is what it seems. โค and yes, military and Shane talk everyday and military also talks to me. Always right in the open for everyone to see if they know the comms. Shane gave the bulk of the knowledge needed to understand the comms. He is the keystone. โค

(1) Show this thread