Only people mentioned by @BelloBlu in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

oh my chewy.com. was a backup. shop local if i can

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

As luck would have it, I don't shop at any of the list. I guess Amazon is my dirty secret. I'm trying not to use them, but...

patriots..we know what to do..make all these companies go out of business..BUY MYPILLOW DIRECTLY

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Damn stupid marketing people! I was looking at something on wayfair just today. Decided yesterday not to go to Kohl's for two purchases that I would have made there. I bought a quilt and duvet direct from MyPillow and will try to buy products that I like direct from MyPillow. These companies that are actively approving of censorship -- even if they don't agree -- will not see my business. Free speech is our right and our privilege. I expect that right to be honored by anyone I associate with and any business I transact with.

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!🇺🇸

also saw CVS was on the list now.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

Boycott them all!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

This is also known as the recommended DoNotShop List

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

Damn I was hoping they JCP would not be this dumb. We already canceled out Khols card; JCP you are next. These people are dumb because I spent a lot of money in those stores. Bad business move guys becuse we speak wirh out wallets.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Lint Ball to her Publication

It's so sad he going through this. Such a nice guy. I met in once at a womans fair in Kansas. If I had had enough money at that time I would've already had one of his pillows. The evil always go after the good ones. Prayers for Mike.

(1) Show this thread