You gonna still be telling us about the stupid Clinton sex ring when I'm old and gray?
Really? All the beautiful comms the military and Shane are showing us and you're still centered on the Clinton / clown show bullshit?

Why not just come and spit on my face instead?

All the hard work I do / HOURS SPENT and you just keep the low vibe garbage coming. Why not learn something new?
LEARN THE COMMS
STOP BEING LAZY

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Good Morning 🌞 😎 sunshine 🌻 and brilliant hot Plasma. πŸ˜† Sup in yonder here n now this light period? Firey rain? 😁 I remember when I watching the "nuns" whoop on knuckles with those sneaky lil wooden swords πŸ—‘οΈ smashing dreams, and building fear and walls. Yike, that was confusing. Then I went in the military πŸͺ–πŸ˜Ž. They beat on 15 gallon metal trash cans, really early in the O my Golly did I sleep at all zone. That worked for a while. A while.
How did you dream last night Lauren?
See any thing cool 😎 in your night vision mindset?
https://youtu.be/gjrmmTxvC4A?si=iDYTVIRTryB801jQ

In Dreams (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Legacy RecordingsIn Dreams (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) Β· Roy OrbisonA Love So Beautiful: Roy Orbison & The Royal Philharmo...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

I don't really dream lately. Just hope and pray and cry for a miracle. πŸ˜ͺ love U brother ❀

(1) Show this thread
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

7 year delta. Oct 10, 2016 Trump to Clinton: "You'd be in jail" We're angry now!!

In response Vannessa to her Publication

Hi. He "did" say it so. Then. Isn't that cool? Or just all primal scream Sparta kick it all in the pit, n fook it? I don't get it. My name is Brian. Nice to meet you. 😊 I speak my mind. Heart ❀️ 🧠 πŸ™β˜οΈ πŸ’  Mind.

(1) Show this thread