WHO ALSO OWNS THE TOP FLOORS OF MANDALAY BAY? BILL GATES

True Motive Behind Mandalay Bay Shooting? Assassination plot.
Was Trump there? Yes.
Was Alaweed ? Yes.
Stephen paddock worth compared to Alaweed? Makes paddock look like a joke. (PATSY)

Truth.

@OFFICIALCOMBATLVL

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Everyone right now complaining about "WHEN" should try to open their eyes a little more, parts of The Plan are clearly still unfolding.
Take the Vaccine, it is currently taking out Big Pharma & people havent even caught ON to that yet.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED✝️
YES THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING WAS INSIDE JOB, LIKE SO MANY OTHER MASS SHOOTINGS & MASS CASUALTY EVENTS
Luke 8:17 For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.
Can you imagine how the world will react when informed of the treachery thats been done by our 'leaders'. All the innocent bloodshed.😭😭😭
There are 7 stages of grief. Im predicting DENIAL is gona be a big one. No matter how much evidence I present to most people they laugh at me but just maybe if the TV says it's true then they'll beLIEve...#GreatAwakening#darktolight#ThesePeopleAreSick#TreasonSeason

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

why doesnt he get ahold of tucker. hannity.

(9) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Trump and Good Prince were targeted. not alaaweed

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

also owned by john Farahi. Iranian -Jewish Rabbi

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Truth.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The lefts allies:
communists
jihadi
fascists
globalists

The axis of evil never went away.

Certainly explains the lefts priorities...

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Holy crap

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

Trump was there?

In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
(1) Show this thread