Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It's both. Verse 1 is PLAN and Verse 3 is count. Me and dad banging heads over it. Looked up many versions and both are present but we both only remembered count.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Aahhh, The joys of AI

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

she made me cry
😂

Apparently he recorded different versions of it..In this one he clearly says count on me..
https://youtu.be/xyaAcAAoyHs

I'll Be Home For Christmas - Lyrics - Bing Crosby - YouTube

This is dedicated to the members of our armed forces and their families, thank you for your service and happy holidays to you :)I'll Be Home For Christmas wa...

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

made at a different time, hmm

(1) Show this thread

Don't forget there is also what is known as "Residue" to prove that our memories are correct!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Actually - it's always been plan...............
.............. i have the original............

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

according to the effect, the original changes as well, all you have left are memories from that timeline for some people

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

New word is “plan”. White hats in control of the Mandela effect phenomena?
Makes sense because ME was the first break in programming for me and many others.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

yes! agree!

(1) Show this thread

Lucky enough to have a wife on the same channel, so to speak. We have different mentors, but get together to compare notes. TBIYTC, WWG1WGA

I happen to have a extensive Christmas playlist on my phone and after watching this video, I played 10 different artists singing that song and it was about 50/50 between plan and count.

In response Michael Dare to his Publication

wow, ty for telling me this!

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Here is another one. Remember Richard Simmons trademark outfi? Short shorts a tank top and a headband right?

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Donned in a blue singlet adorned with a shimmering Air New Zealand logo, Simmons, recognized for his headband as much as his infectious energy, led passengers through the essential safety drills.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/Hindi-Entertainment/that-time-when-richard-simmons-iconic-headband-took-flight-with-air-new-zealand/ar-AA1ij4KA

(1) Show this thread

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

"You can count on me" is correct

In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

COUNT