If the pope is really good, ...... he can tell people about the church's financial situation. For example, the land owned by the Brazilian Church alone exceeds $ 1 trillion.
We could eradicate poverty on the planet
In the Vatican, for example, there are 34.7 quintillion ....... assets.
With so much money, every human being on the planet would be wealthy (millionaire).
The pope can do it! ... why hasn't he done it so far?

FROM A FELLOW ANON - BUT DAM - IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF QUINTILLION

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

cause satan 😈 wants all the marbles

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

but still with all that wealth, you have weekly envelopes for the churches, then you have the bishops appeal for extra money, then the cost of catholic school and all their fundraising. Always begging for more money.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Ask him...it's hard to do good when your sucking satans cock.....it's spicy!

Vatican is now luciferian

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

Because in the Catholic religion they wash your brain and tell you that being born poor like Jesus is a virtue and that is why you almost have won heaven.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

We have it all!

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I know! cuz he is a sick twisted fuck

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

All there at the Vatican were but thier gone now and I don't think RIP is in thier future. I read the book and it says hell is hot.

Christian- President Trump Supporter-Love America

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

EVIL

(5) Show this thread