#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Test 1212

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Still awol…. Sigh
It kinda sucks not being able to interact and comment on X.

VK posts on Telegram. You can't reply, but click emojis. The name is "VK screenshots". Very easy to start an account. He posts his Twitter posts. I don't have Twitter, never did but I followed him everyday on there since he started. I am a quiet one! I don't remember how I ran across him! Anyway, it has been since late 2017 maybe January 2018. I have some grey hair now! 😂❤️Please join! Increase his following! Peace!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

I have a profile on twitter but it’s suspended. I am able to read his posts everyday but it’s frustrating not being able to reply and join in and he hasn’t come back here very often and checked in here. His account will disappear in November and it’s sad not to he able to interact. All this lost time.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Yes, it is. He is probably really busy! I hope he comes back soon! He hadn't forgot anyone. He has said AU is special to him! :)

(1) Show this thread