#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

I Surrendering To God / I Am The Rising Phoenix πŸ”₯πŸ¦…/ The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth / Trust Us πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ America Reluctant Leader Indeed / Bride Of Yeshua / Hidden Coded Message In Numbers / Laugh Out Loud / First Trumpet 🎺/ God Finds You / I Am Yours πŸ€—/ Fuck YouπŸ–•/ Charlotte πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ The Message / Warrior βš”/ Good News πŸ‘/ Gravity / Jim Carrey / Key Of David πŸ”‘/ Dragonfly 🐲/ New Order / World Peace✌/ Browning 🦌/ TrophyπŸ†/ Aliens Are Already HereπŸ‘½/ Planned Apocalypse / All About Family πŸ’ž/ The Tip Of Spear Is Broken πŸ’”/ Financial Stability / Spoken Truth Of God / Its A Psyop 🐸/ God Sends Him My Help / Imagine Heaven / Final Battle / Bridge The Gap 🌁/ Open DoorπŸšͺ/ Homecoming / Lionsgate 🦁/ Prayers πŸ™/ The Ghost πŸ‘»/ Decode Matrix Cheat Codes πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Global Consciousness πŸ‘/ The Prophecy Of Kek 🐸/ Gematria Is The Key πŸ”‘ / Not Outsmarted K
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=suez%20canal
102-201
612-216
860-068
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

1st BOOM revealed. Did you catch it? The last will be magical. Q

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1715338156709474615?s=19

"Planned Apocalypse / Global Consciousness πŸ‘/ The Prophecy Of Kek 🐸"

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1715251930480492770?s=19

Me & Mr Jones - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupMe & Mr Jones Β· Amy WinehouseBack To Blackβ„— 2006 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.Released...

Must read this.
For those who choose to know.
It's your choice. πŸ’žπŸ™

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1715231184261697861?s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Everywhere I look there's subliminal comms 😳πŸ’₯

There's more to this

This brand has been there since my childhood, and I was actually looking at the meanings of their logo a couple of days ago!

Subaru (Japanese), constellation of Pleaides, also known as "Seven Sisters". One of which is invisible in the logo. The vehicles were originally made by Fuji Heavy Industries, a combination of six companies.

Definitely getting vibe that there's more to this

A couple of things more that I forgot to mention or ask: how did you decide to post about this? It's also quite a bit off from what you typically post.

The Subaru vehicles have a bunch of interesting model names that I recall thinking about even in the 90s. From the top of my head there are at least Leone, Legacy and most recently Ascent. Note: Japanese cannot naturally pronounce Indo-European L without practise. There's also coincidental connection with Capcom's Resident Evil game series, one of their protagonists is Leon Kennedy.

A lot of recent stuff is indeed pointing towards Lion's Legacy. The bloodline of Jesus?

(2) Show this thread