https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12641137/FDA-approves-cancer-treatment-sound-waves.html

FDA approves $12,000 cancer treatment that uses SOUND waves to disintegrate tumors - as a painless alternative to radiation and chemotherapy

#WeThePeopleAreTheCure
#KeepTruthBombing

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I say get rid of the FDA.

The agency helped a friend get his program for helping people maintain their eyesight FDA approved.

Then they went after him for practising medicine without a license and put him in prison.

He was imprisonned for 20 years before being released.

The FDA is the devil's spawn, IMHO.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

That just makes me burn. 20 years... Good God.

(1) Show this thread

1..will have to read up on this
2..will insurance pay for it
3...ok...so now you spread the cancerous cells around the particular area....not good
4....the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Stolen history and invention. Royal Rife was using it , won awards and destroyed by Rockefeller surrogates. The stole and hid this tech like Tesla inventions of free energy.

What an ungodly amount of money!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

That kewl i wanted to see if i could find a video on it pretty kewl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksq-yYrwkSM&t=71s

Histotripsy: Ultrasound cancer treatment approved by the FDA - YouTube

Histotripsy is a non-invasive cancer treatment that uses ultrasound to break up tumors in the body. It uses controlled sound waves to create micro-bubbles to...