MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

well i rebuilt my twatter back to over 8k yesterday thanks to@kimrunner and they suspended me again this morning. fucking nazis. they have stolen my ability to survive, my livelihood. all support for my business. i will not be able to pay rent in February. this is war. i spread the word about this platform as much as i could. please help me rebuild and share my business if you would like to support a fellow patriot!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Yeah, twit has slid off the cliff.
They are dropping like a rock.

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I know but its still devastating to me. Alot of support lost.

I kept who I followed small. But those who I followed gave real time, reliable info. Of course they are all gone now as well. I was canned on the 8th somewhere around 18:45.
And as best I can tell for no post issues, just decided to kick me off. Screw em. I built a great info line once, I'll do it again.
So will you. Thanks for the follow back.
Be safe.

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I justvrealized what you said as far as you livelihood. I am sorry for taking that kind of a hit.
I hope you are able to recover.