FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

indeed i dO

Oh, mercy!

prOper diction

Learn! :)

42â€ĻO

am i the Only won?

Only the lOnly

*rOy Orbison was known as the big O

Orgasm is needed for cOnception đŸ¤¯

its gO time!

#ITSGOTIME

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

I find the opening photo interesting, Is that George Harrison in the chair on the right ? and who is that top left ? The rest are Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Bob Dylan.....all WH's I am assuming.

Catherine? Thank you 😌. I was looking for another tune off the album to complete the set. I usually play 3 of a featured band of the day on my show. đŸŦ I found This video.
Here ya go. Meet the Wilburys ❤ī¸
😁 😎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQ_gj-biIc

Traveling Wilburys - The True History Of The Traveling Wilburys Documentary - YouTube

'The True History of The Traveling Wilburys' was filmed in the spring of 1988 whilst the band were recording 'Vol. 1' in Los Angeles, and includes footage sh...

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Excellent ! thank you. Was semi familiar with the Traveling Wilbury's.