👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Something incredible just happened. I'm a bit stunned.... I need to talk to someone who knows ancient Hebrew and Jewish ancestry and the religion of the Jews. I can't believe I never saw this. I am German/Jewish descendant. I never thought anything of it. Our family name was Albrecht and we were changed in the war to Brett. There is a Hebrew awakening going on, and it is happening in my DNA. I can feel it. But I need to talk to someone. I can't believe I didn't connect these dots!

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Gregg Braden (sp?) talks a lot about this and the Bible code. Might be a good place to start.

Only people mentioned by @Shekhinah in this post can reply

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Oops. I liked your reply. Just used to doing it as an acknowledgement that I read your post. But you are correct. Sometimes we take too many shortcuts rather than engaging. ❤ (relating to your other post the other day)😉