#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Every single day I am completely MIND BLOWN by the abilities that Shane and VK and Trump have.
Ever notice how they put out sauce that fits my decodes, many hours before I do the decode?
Every single day this happens. Like magic. They always know what sauce I need before I even do the codes.
Completely AMAZING and nobody even seems to notice. Like how? How are you not seeing this MAGIC?
I honestly can't wait for everyone to figure it out. These special men can see into the future and they prove it every single day.
ASTOUNDING 🀯❀

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I believe VK is Divine
I believe DJT is Divine

not to be rude or insulting.. there was a discussion on this forum WITH VK on the
topic of Shane about a year ago. VK did not lend any credence if memory serves correctly. Why
miss that opportunity.. there were many here at
that time interacting within that thread.

πŸ•Š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I don't care. Shane is the return. You're going to regret all your judgements and cruelty and ignorance.

I tried to show you. Now you get to be shown by the big dogs.

I pass no judgements, nor am I cruel.
Perception is Everything

Woof

πŸ•Š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it