> Tal:
Go to realrawnews.com and see what the US Marines did to FEMA in Maui. FEMA looting after Florida hurricane and caught by US forces robbing peopleshomes after evacuating them. FEMA agents were attacking GITMO and trying to break out Pelosi before the witch hung.
There is a civil war within the military as White Hats battle the Deep State.
Seriously, go to realrawnews.com and read the old news. The Deep State illuminati/ cabal /Satanist/Adrenochrome junkies/Muloch worshippers/pedophiles/transgender is all real. People are in for a rude awakening. Mask & CGI You ARE watching a movie.
Trump won office in 2016. Sworn in Jan 2017. Look at all your bills. $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100......Tell me if you see a bill printed after 2017???? I've been looking at them for 6 months now, and NO BILLS have been printed after 2017. Please prove me wrong I know I'm not going crazy!

> Fringe Minority:
Amazing

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

True I asked my bank teller about the most resent bills he has seen and he said 2017. I received a pack of 100 two dollar bills from him brand new in the wrapper the date on them 2017! I was wondering about this I know the coins are being made, but I was wanting to know if they are just adding funds to the digital realm so they don't have to print dollars? Because where is all the money coming from when they give so much away to Ukraine and other countries if there is no printing since 2017?

ONI - WHITEKNIGHT , SPECIAL UNIT ( SNIPER )

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

TRUE, FEMA CAUGHT GOING THRU HOUSES AFTER HURRICANE TAKING GUNS / MONEY / ... POS FEMA ..