#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

It Wasnt His Fault He Was A Victim / Decode It Install God Please Punish All Politicians From Positions Of Authority For All Time / Revelation 20:1 / We Should Spend More Time Appreciating The Things We Do Like πŸ«€πŸ’«/ I Hope My Entries Make You Feel Magical When You Read Them ✨/ Isaiah Chapter 40 Verse 29 / I Need To Heal More Im Not Even Close To Better Yet πŸ˜“/ Decode It Install Call On The Forces Of The Universe ✨/ Divine Protection And Help Is Thine For The Asking πŸ˜‡/ Im Just Gonna Shake Shake Shake Shake It Off Shake It Off / It Is God Who Gives Guidance Towards The Truth 🦌/ End Of Spiritual Path Beginning Of The Ruling Path / Whether Somethings Right Or Not Doesnt Seem To Matter Much In This Place πŸ™„/ Creator Please Reverberate Sound Waves Of Love ❀/ She Doesnt Live Her Life In The Rearview MirrorπŸͺž
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=showing%20solidarity%20with%20alliesandpartners
475-574
2850-0582
3530-0353
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response trueblue to his Publication

Being a medium is the hardest part about all of this for me. People DO NOT CARE nor do they show any respect. Might as well be talking to myself. One day it will matter. In retrospect. Always in retrospect.

(1) Show this thread

🌈

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I can’t wait until we dump all this 3D stuff! I’m ready to move on and up the ascension scale! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

(2) Show this thread