JuliansRum
JuliansRum
@JuliansRum

14m
·
I often wonder if some are born with certain traits that make them pre-disposed to seeing the simulation for what it is.

It’s not just a matter of IQ, as some of the “smartest” people I know are total sheeptards. And it’s not a just a matter of environment, as my family and teachers were sheep.

It’s as if some were simply seeded with the innate ability to see through the bullshit and a burning desire to call bullshit when they see it.

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I think a naturally high intuitive sense and EQ(emotional quotient)are factors.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

I've been a BS caller since the age of about 10 / and frogs

(1) Show this thread

In revelations angels wake up the army that fights off evil. I have no idea why me, but I do believe we were all chosen. 💚💚💚🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

And so, I wonder how many Trump voters are in this category? We should start guessing. I know plenty of Midwest cousins who would never know anything I know about all this dark stuff, like 100 people at least.

Always wondered the same. For me, I was awake at 15. I just knew things didnt make sense. I truly wonder if it jas to do with our individual resiliance to the poison they they subject us to. Ive found a correlation between truthers and their body's metabolism and perseverence. Fluoride resistance. vax resistance. Natural cleansing of the glands...just my perspective

made for a pretty tough child hood . but I raise my hand to this .

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

To spite me

(1) Show this thread