#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode What Is The Tablets Of Destiny 📜/ You Are Not In An Movie But In An Book📖/ ❤You Deserve Love❤/ Blown Away🌬/ Holy Woman Of Heaven / I Wove You🕷🕸/ Why Does My Life Feel Scripted / Myk Hyn Cracked The Code Who Is Myk Hyn 🀄🐲/ Trump Was Right About Everything🔥/ Decode Install Now Is Come The Trumpet🎺/ Im Ready To Enter The Gates Of Heaven Now / Decode I Thought That We Could Heal Each Other 🩹🙏/ Unlock Untapped And Unlimited Abilities👁/ I Love My God My Country My Family❤🦌/ Full Of Power From The Holy Spirit🔥/ The Comms Are Right Before Your Eyess👀/ I Had A Dream We Will Win Our Kingdom Has Come🏰/ Shall Light Your Way🕯/ A Great Hive Mind She Can Predict The Future🐝👁/ Put It All Together Meaning Of Numbers / I Can See What She Is Driving At 🚗💨/ John Are You The Voice📣
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=248%20years%20of%20service%20to%20this%20great%20nation
385-583
2310-0132
2314-4132
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread