I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Most wonโ€™t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DONโ€™T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Please remember it is all about trying to stop ww3.

We don't want anyone getting hurt, especially our families & communities.

When I get in a bad way, I trust in God & put in in God's hands, & I always get answer.

Pray for a miracle. Pray for God's angels to help us.

Could be worse: My dad is gone now, but he told me how he was 19, in a foxhole he dug, with a poisonous snake in it, and a German tank ran over him in WW2 (in Italy), and his metal hat was crushed on the top. Everyone thought he was dead after the tank rolled over him.

But he did get shot in the leg afterward, for the 2nd time, & then he lost his leg at age 19.

He survived.

But he had nightmares his entire life about it, & about being ordered to go out and count dead bodies and find out who was dead on the field after the battles.

If my dad can survive that, I will keep going for him.

I have many tears & grief over what he went through.

Don't ever give up! People like him sacrificed for u

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it