I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Most won’t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DON’T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

I feel you, brother. I’m just as tired as you are. But God gave us an unusual power to never give up. Being born deaf in a hearing world is not an easy fest. Of course, I had my days where I just want to throw the towel and call it done. Yet, I know God is not done with my journey and tell me to keep going even it hurts. The pain we endure during this strange time will show how strong, loving, caring, and human we are. I will pray for you, my friend. Praying for strength, love, clarity and all calmness. I love you. God bless!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Gibbons, click on at the bottom under it